Welcome to Urban Debris

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog!

This blog serves as a forum for me to be silly, impolite, politically incorrect, and express my thoughts and frustrations.
The content of this page is not intended to insult, anger, instigate, or otherwise irritate anyone.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Senator aids bigots in El Salvador

I was born and raised in rural South Carolina.
It was a simple life.  My family lived on a farm.
We didn't have tons of money, but we got by.
I encountered the occasional bullying through middle and high school, but I managed to come out relatively unscathed.

But, now this redneck Senator from South Carolina is embarrassing all sane southerners...

Read the full story here:
Senator aids bigots in El Salvador

Honestly, how do wingnuts like this hold down a job...let alone being elected to public office!

This guy honestly thinks that Gays and Lesbians are the root of all evil...and are now spreading their "agenda" to poor, defenseless foreign countries like El Salvador.  

He's got to save them from the evil fairies!  MORON!  
It's that old "methinks he doth protest too much" adage...you know we'll hear of a sex scandal one day with this wingnut and some underage senate page.




47238_Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50 at PUMA 185860_Shop Tees, Hoodies, & More at Threadless!

No comments:

Post a Comment