Welcome to Urban Debris

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog!

This blog serves as a forum for me to be silly, impolite, politically incorrect, and express my thoughts and frustrations.
The content of this page is not intended to insult, anger, instigate, or otherwise irritate anyone.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Are you eating real food?

When you visit a fast food restaurant, or purchase something from a grocery store, are you certain that the ingredients are actually food?
Are you?

The truth is, many foods contain powdered cellulose, or WOOD PULP!
This is used as a filler and extender for many processed foods...AND, it is approved by the FDA!

Read the story here, with a list of foods containing wood pulp:

When I read the list, I was shocked to see that I had, in fact, consumed some of these products!  I felt sick to my stomach!
And, how can the FDA actually approve companies to use WOOD in their foods!

Be smart...check your food labels before making your purchase.  
If you see anything in the ingredients like cellulose gum, powdered cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, etc., don't buy those products!

Eat smart, eat healthy, EAT SAFE!


  Vitalicious Natural Muffins-100 Delicious Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment