Welcome to Urban Debris

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog!

This blog serves as a forum for me to be silly, impolite, politically incorrect, and express my thoughts and frustrations.
The content of this page is not intended to insult, anger, instigate, or otherwise irritate anyone.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Benetton ads

A man walks past the Benetton store in Rome
The new Benetton ad campaign is generating lot's of anger (and interest).
The ads are edited photographs of world leaders kissing...to promote the idea of peace on earth.
Granted, they are using their images without permission, so I can understand that.
But, I don't see why there is such an uproar about them...
I like seeing men kiss :)
Of course, no one (in America anyway) has had much interest in Benetton.  
So, this ad campaign is brilliant!  It gets a whole bunch of free advertising for Benetton, with all the news stories, comments from the men in the photos, etc.
Bravo, Benetton marketing dept., Bravo!



What do you think?


  253260_Holiday 2011 300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment